Ways to Lower your Fuel Costs
- Take advantage of our Fast Pay Discount. By paying on delivery or within 7 days of delivery you are able to save up to 5 cents per gallon.
- Even It Out. Sign up for our Even Payment Plan. This will allow you to spread your payments out over 11 months instead of having to pay all your heating bills in the winter months. Enrollment begins in May and June with your first payment due in July.
- Refer a Friend. By referring a friend, neighbor or local business to us we will give you a minimum of $25 if they become a new customer with us.
Ways to Avoid Running Out
- Don’t wait. We suggest you call Powers Oil Company when you get to 1/4 of a tank. This gives us plenty of time to make your delivery without worrying about running out.
- Make it even easier. Let us do the worrying. Sign up for our Automatic Keep Full Program. With this program, you don’t need to check your tank at all. We’ll monitor your usage and make sure you don’t run out.
Ways to get help with your fuel bill
- Needy families and the elderly can apply for fuel assistance through HEAP (Home energy Assistance Program) Check your state agencies such as the Department of Housing and Community Development.